- 30-Watt polycrystalline solar panel
- Battery management system
- 2 14-AMP Batteries
- 2 Dual USB 2.0 Rapid-Charge ports
- Capable of charging four devices simultaneously
- Wet and over-temperature protection
- Water-resistant enclosure
- Designed to function year round
- Theft-resistant mounting with steel security screw
- Public Parks and Open Spaces
- Sports facilities and Golf Courses
- College Campuses
- Shopping Centers
- Outdoor Entertainment and Dining Venues
- Hiking Trails and Campgrounds
- Marinas and more
About the Uptown
Sun Charge Systems’ Uptown Charging Bench is our newest and most contemporary bench model. Inspired by active millennials, the Uptown features a sleek, space saver design with a low profile solar panel behind the bench. It’s modern and comfortable bench design, made of curved carbon or stainless steel, lets your users easily recharge their batteries, in any setting.
Ideal for parks, museum entrances, arboretums, university student centers, outdoor retail makeovers or anywhere with users on the go, the Uptown Charging Bench is designed to provide a comfortable place to sit, relax and charge your devices quickly.
The charging station features a north- and south-facing version to maximize solar energy absorption. It is easy to install anywhere and comes fully equipped with:
- 2 Dual 2.0 Rapid-Charge USB ports
- 3-year limited warranty
- Care Kit (extra fuse, touch-up paint, security screw bit)
All Sun Charge System’s charging stations utilize intelligent device recognition and include a four-stage battery management controller that ensures maximum energy absorption, is continually regulating safe, low-voltage, power loads while managing efficient energy storage and distribution. This prevents power overloads, equalizes power loads to the ports and helps hold a charge even during cloudy, dark or rainy days.
Power supplies are contained in weather resistant enclosures and secured with theft-resistant safety screws. Benches are shipped with pre-drilled holes allowing you to anchor your unit to a stable base.
Each bench is constructed of carbon steel that is then custom powder coated in any color of the rainbow – whether you want it to stand out in a shopping center or blend into the scenery. A stainless-steel option is also available for customers in coastal or other harsh environments.
Learn more or get a quote!
Contact one of our knowledgeable sales representatives about how Sun Charge can benefit your program, or to get a quote!
+1 (205) 353 7479
+1 (205) 353 3882
Steve Foget - Canada -